The Official Website of Your Florida Vacation Home
Association Owned Units
The Emerald Seas Owners Association has a number of units available throughout the year for sale or for rent. Units and weeks available are constantly changing. Please call 954.427.1300 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to Emerald Seas please check out our accommodations.
New Listings Option
Listings submitted by Wednesday 7PM Eastern Time will be available on our website by 7PM the following Monday.
Please be sure to add a brief description of your property and to select at least one form of contact (phone and/or email) on the listing submission form.
If we need to confirm your information, the office will contact you. To avoid any delays, please be sure to provide the office with any requested details. Thank you!
• Unit 211 (1 Bedroom) Available Week 17 (April 28 - May 5) Rent Price: $900 Sale Price: Negotiable Contact: Lorraine Thomas email: email@example.com Phone: 516.302.7398 1 bedroom end unit ,sleeps 6, full kitchen, 2 TV's, beautiful view of ocean and pool deck. For rent but willing to talk about sale.
• Unit 210 (2 Bedroom) Available Week 27 (July 7 - 14) Sale Price: $3500 Contact: Charles Allinson email: firstname.lastname@example.org Spacious 2 bedroom, 4 queen sized beds, 1 pull out couch, 2 TV's, a balcony with an unobstructed view of the ocean. Sleeps up to 10 people.
• Unit 220 (Studio) Available Week 28 (July 14 – 21) Rent Price: $710 or Sale Price: $1500 (plus 2018 annual maintenance of $710). Contact: Christine Birmingham email: CBIRMI5@GMAIL.COM. Newly remodeled, tile floor, queen sized bed with beautiful ocean view.
• Unit 218 (1 Bedroom) Available Week 31 (August 4 - 11) Rent Price: $1000 available for sale for $2000 Contact: Katherine Prusiecki email: email@example.com The best big unit and view!
• Unit 112 (Studio) Week 32 (August 11 – 18) Rent Price $1.100, Sale $1,850 Contact: Agatha Howard email: firstname.lastname@example.org First floor 1 bedroom - panoramic window facing the ocean – spectacular view. Newly renovated kitchen with stove top, microwave, toaster oven, blender, and full size refrigerator. Two queen size beds, one queen size sleeper, and one bathroom with tub/shower. Doors from both bedroom and main living area. Large main living area with second TV in bedroom. All tile floors.
• Unit 108 (Studio) Week 32 (August 11 – 18) Rent Price $800, Sale $1,000 Contact: Agatha Howard email: email@example.com The studio sleeps four with one Murphy bed and one sofa bed, kitchen with stove top, microwave, and refrigerator.
• Unit 210 (2 Bedroom) Available Week 46 (November 17 - 24 ) Sale Price: $2300 (plus annual maintenance 2018 of $815) Contact: Allen Spinka email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 540.522.7676 This is the largest unit at Emerald Seas this spacious 2 bedroom unit has 4 queen sized beds, a balcony that has access from each bedroom and the living room that faces the ocean. A kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. This is the coveted 210. Please call or email if interested in purchasing.
• Unit 105 (1 Bedroom) Week 50 (December 15-December 22) Available for sale. Contact: Joanna Jenkins email: email@example.com 1st floor end unit facing the heated pool/ocean. Two new queen beds, new queen pull-out sofa bed couch, one full bath, eat-in kitchen, three entry ways. Annual maintenance fees due October 2018 will be the responsibility of the new owner. Transfer fee is included in sale price.
• Unit 102 (1 Bedroom) Available Week 6 (February 9 – 16) Sale Price $1,500 Contact: Patricia Wallace email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (516) 313- 4888 Spacious 1 bedroom unit with 1 queen sized bed and 2 pull out couches (one queen, one twin), 40" TV in living room and 32" TV in Bedroom.
• Unit 220 (Studio) Available Week 7 (February 16 – 23) Sale Price $1,000 Contact: Patricia Wallace email: email@example.com phone: (516) 313- 4888 Studio unit with 1 queen sized bed and 1 queen sized pull out couch, 40" TV, beautiful view of the beach.
• Unit 108 (Studio) Available Week 8 (February 23 - March 2, 2019) Sale Price: $2500 Contact: Judy Morrison email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 412.260.1970 1st floor oceanfront corner unit, poolside, spectacular view, 1 queen Murphy bed, 1 queen sofa bed, kitchen, clean, well-maintained. Week 9 in the same unit is also available FOR SALE
• Unit 108 (Studio) Available Week 9 (March 2 - 9, 2019) Sale Price: $2500 Rent Price: $1,000 Contact: Judy Morrison email: email@example.com Phone: 412.260.1970 1st floor oceanfront corner unit, poolside, spectacular view, 1 queen Murphy bed, 1 queen sofa bed, kitchen, clean, well-maintained. Week 8 in the same unit is also available FOR SALE
• Unit 116A (Studio) Available Week 9 (March 2 - 9) Rent Price $1,000 Contact: George Proulxemail:firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (413) 589-1514 Studio unit with 1 queen sized bed.
• Unit 220 (Studio) Available Week 10 (March 9 -16) Rent Price $1,000 Contact: George Proulxemail:email@example.com phone: (413) 589-1514 Studio unit with 1 queen sized bed. and 1 queen sized pull out couch, 40" TV, beautiful view of the beach.
Wanted to Buy or Trade
• Unit 219 (2 Bedroom) Available Week 32 (August 5 - 19) Trade
Contact: Tom Watkins email: firstname.lastname@example.org I'd like to switch my 2 bedroom with another 2 bedroom if anyone has an earlier summer week. This unit is available August 12-19. I can take any week before that.
• Looking to trade dates on Unit 209. Our school system has changed our spring break week! We would like to trade week 13 with someone who has a 1 bedroom in week 14. Contact Terry Mithcell at email@example.com
• Looking to trade dates for Unit 222. We would like to trade week 16 with someone who has a 1 bedroom in week 15 (4/14 to 4/21). Please contact Jennifer Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emerald Seas • 660 N Ocean Blvd (A1A) Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 • P. 954-427-1300 • F. 954-426-4331 • email@example.com
The photos on this site are the work of Robert Bailey and subject to copyright protection. If you like Mr Bailey's work click here to drop him a line.